Lyndon Lyon
Okay, I confess, this is my favorite mail order nursery. So who can blame me for ordering all these columnea? :-)
Once, again, fast shipment, large, well-rooted plants, well-packed and in great shape; some are even in bud.
This is one consistent nursery. With others, I've gotten one cutting in a pot; with Lyon, I get three . . . and for near the same price!
This is also the only nursery from which I've gotten Light Prince and had it survive and bloom.
Here's my list (luckily I took on a second magazine so this is my "mad money"). BTW, I'm replacing some of my collection that I sold and forgot to take cuttings. Unpacking these plants is more fun, anyhow. ;-)
Julia, Aladdin's Lamp, Firebird, Midnight Lantern, Apollo, Alpha, Chocolate Soldier, Dragon Fire, Inferno, Midget, Sundancer, Sylvia, Top Brass, Starburst and, yes, more Light Prince (just to see if my success was a fluke).
Oh, at my request, my "free" plants were duplicates of some of the ones I ordered so I could fill the pots. Can't beat that for customer service.
Linda

plantaddict_1
stonesriverOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Gainesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hannibal Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Richmond Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Topeka Landscape Contractors · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Frederick Landscape Contractors · Tyler Landscape Contractors · Pittsburgh Landscape Contractors · Yuba City Landscape Contractors · Mountain Home Architects & Building Designers · Gainesville Architects & Building Designers · Florence Architects & Building Designers · Yuma Architects & Building Designers · Gillette Architects & Building DesignersGrowHappy
jane_in_bristol