Hi everyone im hoping someone can help me.
I've been a Gesneriad grower for some time now and lately I've noticed something strange happening to my Streptocarpus plants. Its even starting to happen to my seedlings that are under dome's as well. im not sure what is going on.The symptoms are that the younger leaves start turning brown and leathery killing the leaves entirely can someone identify what this is? I grow under lights in the basement I water once a week, I use a very well drained soil lots of vermiculite. I'm not sure if this is root rot, fungus ..etc. Please any advice would be helpful. Im scared im going to lose my babies.
This post was edited by jeremy39 on Sun, Jul 6, 14 at 20:00
jeremy39Original Author
dbarron
Related Professionals
Florence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Greensboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dallas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ottawa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lexington Landscape Contractors · Saint Joseph Landscape Contractors · Youngstown Landscape Contractors · Milwaukee Landscape Contractors · Yuba City Landscape Contractors · Richmond Architects & Building Designers · Terre Haute Architects & Building Designers · Pittsburg Architects & Building Designers · Florence Architects & Building Designers · Austin Architects & Building Designers · Hartford Architects & Building DesignersUser
jeremy39Original Author
User