I have a sinningia plant given to me by a friend who grew this from seed. It was a young plant when I got it in March. It has been bottom watered in a flat with other sinns, some of which she gave me in March also. This is the only plant that has dried out like it has gone dormant. I pulled the pot out of the flat to let it dry out. Will cut off the dead foliage soon. If it has gone dormant (and not died), what should I do now. How long should I let it dry out and rest? Thanks! tish
bubba62
lilypad22Original Author
Related Professionals
Cedar Rapids Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Las Cruces Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Raleigh Landscape Contractors · Cookeville Landscape Contractors · Martinsburg Landscape Contractors · Saginaw Landscape Contractors · Fresno Landscape Contractors · Billings Landscape Contractors · Rapid City Landscape Contractors · Albany Architects & Building Designers · Springfield Architects & Building Designers · Rocky Mount Architects & Building Designers · Frisco Architects & Building Designers · Nashua Architects & Building Designers · Hackettstown Architects & Building Designersbubba62