Howdy..
Does anyone know of an Episcia site or offer care of Episcias? I'd really apprecaite it.
I received 5 Episcias in the mail today. Green Lady, Great Lady, Blue Heaven, Flame Violet and Lace Flower Vine, which I think is an Episcia..?? If you need the botanical names, I can go to the site where they were purchased and copy them down.
One more thing. Why is it impossible finding pink leaf Episicas? Like Ember Lace or Cleopatra? They're gorgeous.
My plant books have very little, and generic information on Episcia care..Thanks in advance..Toni
irina_co
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Dalton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middlesboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chambersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Harrisonburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tacoma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dalton Landscape Contractors · Salisbury Landscape Contractors · Austin Landscape Contractors · Danville Landscape Contractors · Gloucester Landscape Contractors · Portsmouth Landscape Contractors · Kennewick Landscape Contractors · Lexington Architects & Building Designers · Wichita Falls Architects & Building Designers · Winona Architects & Building DesignersUser
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
irina_co
cyberdancer
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
cyberdancer
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
cyberdancer
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
lilypad22
greenelbows1
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
GrowHappy
cyberdancer
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
GrowHappy
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
greenelbows1
lilypad22
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
lilypad22
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
kathyb
lindsey146
jon_d
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
jon_d
greenelbows1
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
greenelbows1
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
greenelbows1
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
greenelbows1
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
greenelbows1
birdsnbloomsOriginal Author
greenelbows1
epi-lover
thumperinflorida