My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Will you come dance around my gingers . . . or whatever it is you do to yours?!?!?! LOL
Still too cold here on the Northshore to have any gingers coming up. I've got my fingers crossed though that it won't be too long. The elata and aeruginosa you supplied me last year did great as far as growing and making rhizome, but never flowered. I have high hopes for this year.
I found one of mine blooming today when I was pruning some of the old leaves. It was the only curcuma that didn't go dormant and has new leaves and a big maroon bloom. Sorry I don't know the name as got in a trade.
lac1361
daveandlaura
Related Professionals
Wilmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bowling Green Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Baltimore Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jackson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Merced Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jackson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vineland Landscape Contractors · Athens Landscape Contractors · Austin Landscape Contractors · Fall River Landscape Contractors · Traverse City Landscape Contractors · Kearney Landscape Contractors · Greensboro Architects & Building Designers · Ardmore Architects & Building Designers · Worthington Architects & Building Designersbuzzybee