My Chiritas are looking great and about to bloom.....but I just noticed, on my larger one, that the blooms are blasting! They are all the same Chirita that I grew for a leaf this spring. They are in the same location(east semi-shaded window), and get the same light, water(when almost dry with rain water) and feeding(1/2 stregnth)
Are the other blooms likely to blast too? Why are they doing that to begin with? Anything I can do to stop this bad behavior? (a good spanking comes to mind!Lol) could it be that they got a draft? It's been cold(-3C in the evenings) here already and I might have left the window open.
Thanks for any help!
Diane
canttypeOriginal Author
irina_co
Related Professionals
Cape Coral Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Alexandria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · La Crosse Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cheyenne Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gaithersburg Landscape Contractors · Florence Landscape Contractors · Murfreesboro Landscape Contractors · Mansfield Landscape Contractors · Crestview Architects & Building Designers · Panama City Architects & Building Designers · Spartanburg Architects & Building Designers · Taunton Architects & Building Designers · Detroit Architects & Building Designers · Watertown Architects & Building Designers · San Angelo Architects & Building Designersrobitaillenancy1
canttypeOriginal Author
JohnnieB
canttypeOriginal Author
irina_co
canttypeOriginal Author
irina_co
canttypeOriginal Author