My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Does anyone know where chirita gemella was collected from (what country/countries)? I found one mentioning of it being from Vietnam, collected together with USBRG 98-083 / sp. 'Vietnam' -- could someone confirm this?
Irina, thanks so much both for the information and for the database link! The only mention of c. gemella's origin I myself was able to find was an informal mention on another forum, so I wasn't sure how much I could trust that. Thanks again, you really helped!
irina_co
alenkaOriginal Author
Related Professionals
New Orleans Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vicksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oklahoma City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Poplar Bluff Landscape Contractors · Wichita Falls Landscape Contractors · Grand Forks Landscape Contractors · New York City Landscape Contractors · Yakima Landscape Contractors · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Lexington Architects & Building Designers · Aberdeen Architects & Building Designers · Hartford Architects & Building Designers · Newport Architects & Building Designers · Olympia Architects & Building Designers · Toronto Architects & Building Designers