Do all curcumas go dormant? What happens when they go dormant? Do they just suddenly die to the ground and disappear? How long will they be bare? Can I just leave them underground and continue the same watering regiment or do i have to let them dry out and stuff? Will they just suddenly sprout if i just keep watering them the same? How long will they stay dormant? Please help me! I have no idea about dormancy.. please tell me all there is to know.. I plan to make a bed of curcumas but I live in the tropics and I don't want a bare and dead-looking flower bed on certain months every year. Thanks for the help!
mlimOriginal Author
lac1361
Related Professionals
Athens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hagerstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sioux City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bridgeport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Medford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Shreveport Landscape Contractors · McComb Landscape Contractors · Muskogee Landscape Contractors · Gary Landscape Contractors · Mount Vernon Architects & Building Designers · Manhattan Architects & Building Designers · Southaven Architects & Building Designers · Waterbury Architects & Building Designers · Kingman Architects & Building Designersrayandgwenn
garyfla_gw
costaricafinca