Hi Jon,
I had come across some Sinningia Concinna seeds and have planted them. I have a few that have germinated already. My question is: are these very easy to pollinate? I know that it is pretty soon to be asking this question. Who knows if these small seedlings will even make it to maturity. They are half the size of a pinhead at the moment.
Any information that you have on them would be greatly appreciated.
Larry
jon_d
larry_bOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Jacksonville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Georgetown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anniston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · North Adams Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Burlington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Green Bay Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chico Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Muncie Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Saint Joseph Architects & Building Designers · Greenville Architects & Building Designers · Clarksville Architects & Building Designers · Moline Architects & Building Designers · Poughkeepsie Architects & Building Designers