My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
My guess is that it's one of the plain green forms of Chirita sinensis. A picture of a fully opened flower would help. Also, I have to wonder if the foliage is really as blue as it appears in the photo.
Thank you! I trade with other people, order by mail, grow from seed, buy leaves or stolons. I also joined a couple of african violet societies where I sometimes can buy gesneriads too. If there is no gesneriad society in your area you can probably find an AV society and these people are generally interested in gessies too.
susancarol
JohnnieB
Related Professionals
Little Rock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Daytona Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cherry Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bartlesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Davenport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chattanooga Landscape Contractors · Corpus Christi Landscape Contractors · Fresno Landscape Contractors · Middletown Architects & Building Designers · Alexandria Architects & Building Designers · Wichita Falls Architects & Building Designers · Traverse City Architects & Building Designers · Newark Architects & Building Designers · Rutland Architects & Building Designers · Pueblo Architects & Building Designersbumble_beeOriginal Author
perennial_girl
maggie99
county_girl
bumble_beeOriginal Author