I have a little smithiantha multiflora that I like very much. At this time of the year there are fewer blooms in the house but this one makes a nice little display. I would like to order another easy growing variety from the AGGS seed fund.
My favorite seems to be 'Litle One' but I read it's harder to grow. Is that true? I would like one that likes to grow under the same conditions as multiflora. Would zebrina, canarina, laui or cinnabarina be a better choice? In fact, I'd really like to have cinnabarina (if it's an easy grower) but I'll have to wait as it's not in the seed fund at the moment.
User
amilder
Related Professionals
Orlando Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dubuque Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sioux Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Las Cruces Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middletown Landscape Contractors · Burlington Landscape Contractors · Albert Lea Landscape Contractors · Las Vegas Landscape Contractors · Vancouver Landscape Contractors · Florence Architects & Building Designers · Houma Architects & Building Designers · Roanoke Architects & Building Designers · Bangor Architects & Building Designers · Plattsburgh Architects & Building Designers · Pocatello Architects & Building Designersbumble_beeOriginal Author