Burbidgea scheizocheila
14 years ago
Hi. I'm new to this forum but am a long time GW member. I have a Burbidgea scheizocheila that's very close to outgrowing it's pot (12"). Can I divide it? It's full of new growth but no blooms yet. Should I wait to see if it gets blooms or should I try to divide it now? It was in bloom last Jan but that was in FL. I'm in the DC area and winter it over in a greenhouse. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Sponsored
tammyjw123
sandnsea
Related Professionals
Gulfport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Plainfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Champaign Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Bedford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Farmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mountain Home Landscape Contractors · Salisbury Landscape Contractors · Clearlake Landscape Contractors · Sarnia Landscape Contractors · Hagerstown Architects & Building Designers · Frisco Architects & Building Designers · Lynchburg Architects & Building Designers · Montrose Architects & Building Designers · Bronx Architects & Building Designers