My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have recently acquired a "lanka" ginger. I do not know if the ginger may be some form of Sri Lanka ginger. The lady I got it from said it was not ginger but in the same family. Anyone ever heard of this? Thanks for any help.
What did you find out? Where in CA R U? I am looking for variegated gingers (pinstripe - white). I got a ginger at 99c store and it is yellow stripe - growing nicely - not familiar with ginger names (yet). Went to Long Beach (Hawaiian event Labor Day weekend - Fri) and saw several varieties.
baciOriginal Author
heirloomkeepsakes
Related Professionals
Lynchburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tucson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kahului Landscape Contractors · Dalton Architects & Building Designers · Portsmouth Architects & Building Designers · New Braunfels Architects & Building Designers · Sugar Land Architects & Building Designers · Morgantown Architects & Building Designers · Lawrence Architects & Building Designers · Bangor Architects & Building Designers · Rochester Architects & Building Designers · Youngstown Architects & Building Designers · Mission Viejo Architects & Building Designers · Durango Architects & Building Designers