I have several Curcuma inodora plants. Some are in pots and some are in the ground. All are several years old. Tropical GH temperature is 75-85 in the daytime and 68-72 at night. They grow well, but all but one don't bloom. One, in a pot, has been a good bloomer for the last two years. It is supposed to be a spring bloomer, before or just after the foliage appears. But it blooms in the fall--just now the bloom is in maturity.
I suppose I shouldn't argue with success, but it puzzles me. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with this plant?
Thanks
Stu Culp
Related Professionals
Sarasota Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elizabethtown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · St. Louis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Poplar Bluff Landscape Contractors · Spartanburg Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Newark Landscape Contractors · Bozeman Landscape Contractors · Ottawa Landscape Contractors · Boston Architects & Building Designers · Greenfield Architects & Building Designers · Brainerd Architects & Building Designers · Merced Architects & Building Designers · Orange County Architects & Building Designers · Dodge City Architects & Building Designers