I have a few of the more common ones and a couple that I purchased from Tom Wood. I would love to know where to buy the less common ones. I would also like to know how big the bulblets need to be before they are harvested, are the bulblets true to color or am I going to get a batch of all different colored plants.
bihai
fernalyOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Dover Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Killeen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Syracuse Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cleveland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kahului Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cambridge Landscape Contractors · Salisbury Landscape Contractors · Monroe Landscape Contractors · Joplin Architects & Building Designers · San Antonio Architects & Building Designers · Greenfield Architects & Building Designers · Webster Architects & Building Designers · Montrose Architects & Building Designers · Magog Architects & Building Designersbihai
LisaCLV
jayferg
fernalyOriginal Author
LisaCLV
fernalyOriginal Author
GingersRus
elle8b
fernalyOriginal Author
bihai
jayferg
fernalyOriginal Author
zao275
fernalyOriginal Author