I've never planted kaempferias. I live in the Sarasota area. I'm wondering how much of the year they are dormant? In particular, I saw a cultivar named "silver diamonds" that I found quite pretty. Anyone have any experience with this one? I don't know which type of kaempferia it was, but it was about 10-12 inches tall and slender stalks with white diamond shaped markings on the slender leaves. Thanks.
Anna
GingersRus
annaflOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Kissimmee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · College Station Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Port Saint Lucie Landscape Contractors · Columbia Landscape Contractors · Chillicothe Landscape Contractors · Grand Forks Landscape Contractors · Lincoln Landscape Contractors · Williamsport Landscape Contractors · Sarnia Landscape Contractors · Lexington Architects & Building Designers · DeRidder Architects & Building Designers · California Architects & Building Designers · Clarksburg Architects & Building Designers · Aurora Architects & Building DesignersTimChapman
annaflOriginal Author