My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hi, I just received a rhizome and I was wondering when I should plant it. I will be putting it in a pot and I was also wondering would that be ok? Any help would be appreciated.
Putting your curcuma in a pot should be fine, just make sure that the plant has plenty of room to multiply. When these plants are happy they can spread very quickly. Also, make sure to keep it's soil moist, don't let it go completely dry.
I'd wait until after the last frost in the spring before planting it outside.
KaraLynn
cannafreakOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Chillicothe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Grand Rapids Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Las Vegas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Dodge Landscape Contractors · Erie Landscape Contractors · Carson City Landscape Contractors · Sebring Architects & Building Designers · California Architects & Building Designers · Charlotte Architects & Building Designers · Columbia Architects & Building Designers · Tyler Architects & Building Designers · Chicago Architects & Building Designers · Keene Architects & Building Designers · Pocatello Architects & Building Designers · Bozeman Architects & Building Designersbigeasyjock