Hey everyone,
I adopted a Gold Dust Burbidgea last fall, had it bloom on one spike, then after flowering I divided it. Each of the clones is currently blooming at the same time. One has two flower spikes and the other has one, but they are absolutely beautiful to see. I'll post an update as the flowers open. I know very little about this plant, so if anyone can fill me in, I only know that its from Borneo and that it prefers to have its rhizomes above soil line. Thank you.
Peace,
Nate
{{gwi:845724}}
{{gwi:845725}}
{{gwi:845726}}
{{gwi:845727}}
{{gwi:845728}}
{{gwi:845729}}
{{gwi:845730}}
rayandgwenn
Related Professionals
Wilmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Miami Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · North Adams Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salt Lake City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Norfolk Landscape Contractors · Dothan Architects & Building Designers · Evansville Architects & Building Designers · Alexandria Architects & Building Designers · Rolla Architects & Building Designers · Marquette Architects & Building Designers · Duluth Architects & Building Designers · Minot Architects & Building Designers · Evanston Architects & Building Designers · Victoria Architects & Building Designers