Myoga ginger (Z. mioga)
16 years ago
Hello,
I am trying to locate the japanese ginger, Myoga. I use to love it when I lived in japan and after coming back to America I can't find any of the roots to plant at my house.
I also read that there is a variegated version of the cultivar 'Dancing Crane'. If anyone has either of them I will gladly pay for it and the shipping to get it to me. If nobody has any, does anybody know any companies that sell it?
Thanks in advance
Charles

Sponsored
trianglejohn
Related Professionals
Asheville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cherry Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Victorville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Victoria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Daytona Beach Landscape Contractors · Oxford Landscape Contractors · Asheville Landscape Contractors · Frisco Landscape Contractors · Minneapolis Landscape Contractors · Temecula Landscape Contractors · Gulfport Architects & Building Designers · Williamsburg Architects & Building Designers · Leominster Architects & Building Designers · Flagstaff Architects & Building Designers · Salt Lake City Architects & Building Designers