My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I'm with you, cannot stomach most of what is on tv. I have better things to do with my time. I'm a little biased, ok maybe a lot biased, but I don't have much respect for the media in any form.
organic_flutterby
Related Professionals
Hopkinsville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Durango Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lubbock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Little Rock Landscape Contractors · Fort Myers Landscape Contractors · Mount Vernon Landscape Contractors · Poplar Bluff Landscape Contractors · Asheville Landscape Contractors · Albert Lea Landscape Contractors · Laconia Landscape Contractors · Logan Landscape Contractors · Decatur Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Jacksonville Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · West Palm Beach Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Salisbury Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures