Software
Houzz Logo Print
larissaslomba

Please tell me where you got this wallpaper! I love it! So whimsy.

14 years ago
Barton Hills · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It is encaustic tile from Original Mission Tile....cement with imbedded color....very old style wall treatment....8 x 8. Sabine Hill does one too that is lovely!
  • 14 years ago
    Original Mission Tile is on their "game"....great stuff and best selection at the best prices. Don't let the San Luis Potosi, MX office bother you. They'll do any pattern with any color combo. I like 2 (max 3) color tiles and try what they call "relief" patterns if something is too "busy." This pattern actualy has a lot going on it in but is perfectly muted by using only 2 colors. We're putting about 1200 sf of it on our floor in Baja for the indoor-outdoor room in the coming months and I spotted this right away as the blue is awesome. The stuff will last forever and is easy to clean.