WANTED: Trade for Lama seedlings on Oahu
20 years ago
I have Lama and Kou seedlings on Oahu and am interested in exchange for other native plants or seeds suitable for Oahu zone 1. Zone 1 is 0 to 150 feet in elevation and less than 50 inches of annual rainfall.
I am paricularly interested in Oahu soapberry, Reynoldsia sawicensis, Nestegis sandwicensis or Antidesma pulvinatum. I also get to the big island occasionally, so could trade with someone there also.

Sponsored
Related Professionals
Gaithersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Beaumont Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Plainfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cedar Rapids Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Everett Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Enid Landscape Contractors · Miami Landscape Contractors · New London Landscape Contractors · San Angelo Landscape Contractors · Eureka Landscape Contractors · Pullman Landscape Contractors · Washington Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Port Saint Lucie Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Williamsport Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures