Software
Houzz Logo Print
shannonpultz

I would really love to know: What color are the shingles on this house?

14 years ago
My husband and I are building a house and are trying to find the right grey exterior color... with so many greys on little pieces of sample sheets, we are going mad! We both like this color and would like to buy a quart to try out before making the decision. Thanks so much!!
Traditional Porch · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    This is a natural stain on the cedar shingle and the exact color we will have to get back to you on.
    Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    I would love to know the siding and trim color also! Very pretty!
  • 13 years ago
    Any update or luck with the cedar shake color/stain? We are building right now and this is perfect for what we need thanks so much!
  • 12 years ago
    HI! I would love the color of the shingle as well. Thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is a natural stain on the cedar shingle and the exact color, the client has lost.
    Thanks!
  • 9 years ago

    What is the name of this stone and mortar?