Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nancy_barginear

At Long Last - A Website!

Nancy Barginear
11 years ago

After much procrastination, a week in the hospital from a stomach virus, and followed by a lingering upper respiratory infection, I finally got my act together enough to upload my long-overdue daylily website today. And of course, right away, I see there's an error in code which will have to be corrected. So, it's still rough around the edges, but am thrilled to finally have established a web presence.

I should have created a simpler CSS website, as that's all the going thing now, but the artist in me just couldn't do that. Maybe I'll make another one that is CSS-compliant now that I've finished this one. (I like building websites.)

Please check out my site when you have time. Let me know what you think!

Nancy

Here is a link that might be useful: Amazing Daylilies

Comments (7)

• katlynn719
    11 years ago

Hi Nancy, I was very impressed with your website! It has a lot of eye appeal, was informative, and most importantly it was clean/fast. I've bookmarked it for future reference. Best of luck -
    Kathy

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

I too enjoyed viewing your site. I was impressed with how quickly the site loaded from one topic to the next and the information you provided along with the pictures.
    Best of luck with your seed selling venture. I think you've got a winner!!!

Julia

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

How nice your website is. Very impressive and easy to navigate while being attractive and informative. Great job, Nancy!
    kay

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

Great job on your website. Informative and very easy to navigate.
    You have some great looking seedlings too.
    Val

• iris_gal
    11 years ago

You must be a professional. WOW.

The only missing things are your comments ;-) I've added Casa Des Juan to my wish list.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

Very nice website. A lot of work went into that. Agree with Iris Gal, would have loved to hear your comments, if any, on gallery daylilies - whats special about them, why you like them (or not)...... Loved the snake picture. WOW! Glad for your sake it wasn't poisonous. At first I thought it was one of those fake snakes they have to scare critters away....Congratulations on a good job. I enjoyed the visit....Maryl

• Nancy Barginear
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for the input. I hadn't thought about making comments on each cultivar. I can see where that might be helpful, and will try to make time to add more info.

Nancy