New at this game, I've read, and I hope understood, the genetics in Carol Deppe's book on breeding vegetables. While reading the Kwanso post here, beautiful pic by the way grumpygardener, I remembered reading in that book that low fertility problems can sometimes be "fixed" by doubling the ploidy. How is that done? Does it happen spontaneously?
She also said that sometimes mixed ploidy crosses are often best done with the lower ploidy as the recipient (female), or perhaps it was the other way round. I may have understood her book but it's clear I don't remember it all!!!
Elakazal
RaymondoOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Fort Smith Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Grand Junction Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Logan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Everett Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Covington Landscape Contractors · Charlotte Landscape Contractors · Clarksville Landscape Contractors · Utica Landscape Contractors · Las Cruces Landscape Contractors · Poplar Bluff Flooring Contractors · Cookeville Flooring Contractors · Elgin Flooring Contractors · Kalamazoo Flooring Contractors · Amherstburg Flooring ContractorsElakazal
Walter_Pickett
david_zlesak
Ethane Zizyphus
Elakazal
henry_kuska
Walter_Pickett
toddybare
keking
keking
npublici
farmfreedom