Mutation or throwback?
13 years ago
Discovered a variation in the 'Batik' patch of plantings today. One division has shown to have more solid coloring, with white around the beards. Just minor streaking of white or silver in the petals. At first I thought this was a mutation, but could be a showing of a family tree member. Regardless, this was a surprise viewing, since I knew I hadn't planted another cultivar with similiar base coloration. The wonders of plant nature, eh?

Sponsored
organic_kitten
iris_gal
Related Professionals
Lake Charles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Danville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Keene Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Eau Claire Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salinas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Columbus Landscape Contractors · San Marcos Landscape Contractors · Ottumwa Landscape Contractors · Lewiston Landscape Contractors · Marquette Landscape Contractors · Laconia Landscape Contractors · Oxnard Landscape Contractors · Middlesboro Design-Build Firms · Jamestown Design-Build Firms · Spanish Fork Design-Build Firmsarilbred