My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I failed to mention that this iris is Yellow. The HIPS article I read said it reaches 48" which I think is unusually tall. The ones that are growing now are 42"....and have grown taller, but with the crazy weather this year and the Northern Wisconsin 'tundra' where I live Iris growth can vary. ( have this one growing in half day shade reach a growth of 38 & 40")
PPS. Need inf on how to send a pic of it to this site!
hosenemesis
Related Professionals
Daytona Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sarasota Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Morgan City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Philadelphia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Roanoke Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Augusta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bridgeport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Billings Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · London Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Quincy Landscape Contractors · Rocky Mount Landscape Contractors · Marinette Landscape Contractors · Wheeling Landscape Contractors · Jacksonville Design-Build Firms · Poplar Bluff Design-Build Firms