Software
Houzz Logo Print
ian567

Remodel with N-Hance Wood Renewal before and after

14 years ago
Here's an early eighty kitchen that we refinished the cabinets to an Opaque Vintage white with a raw umber glaze, the homeowner completed the remodel with composite counters and glass backsplash.

Comments (26)

  • 14 years ago
    Wow, what a difference!
  • 14 years ago
    Looks great! Love the backsplash.
  • 14 years ago
    Big difference! Great makeover.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Was anxious to see the makeover and wasn't disappointed in vintage white on cabinets - looks like it added 30 years and brought it closer to the present! Bravo!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    How was working with nhance? I just called them to schedule an in home consult. I don't want to replace my cabinets because I like the style of them but want them a different color. Was this expensive to do? I looked at refacing and the cost was a joke compared to getting new cabinets. I think it was just as much if not more!
  • 13 years ago
    to all homeowners that are wanting to remodel their kitchen, but don't want to replace their cabinets. this is honestly the best product for that project and it comes with a great price point. best of luck to you all. take the Nhance journey, you won't regret it.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great job! Love the updated look!
  • 12 years ago
    How are your cabinets now? Has the paint held up fine?
  • 12 years ago
    Nhance products and process are not about painting cupboards. The process is remarkable, professional and holds up to the test of time and life. The cost is so reasonable and the transformation time is quick and easy for the homeowners. Great makeover! This is my Nhance kitchen
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for your your response!! Your kitchen looks amazing. Is this the "vintage white" finish?
  • 12 years ago
    This is similar to the Vintage, but has a slightly more beige in it. Thanks I love my kitchen. They will doing my floors next!
  • 12 years ago
    What city do you live in?
  • 12 years ago
    Did they use a glaze?
  • 12 years ago
    I live just outside of Toronto Canada, in Whitby, but Nhance is a franchise so they are all over
  • 12 years ago
    No glaze , but did finish coat with a machine called light speed. This hardens and cures the finish in very little time
  • 12 years ago
    Did you have any chipping and.........was your colour a custom colour or one they had available?
  • 12 years ago
    No chipping and it was done in June and it was a custom color called Silt and Sand
  • 12 years ago
    Was it a custom colour they supplied?
  • 12 years ago
    Would you be able to let us know roughly how much it cost to have the N'Hance process done to your cupboards? Mine are 20+ years old and are in need of a refinish. Thanks.
  • 12 years ago
    Very nice. Huge improvement . The only thing. I don't like are, all the pulls. I would have used knobs on drawers.
  • 10 years ago

    robmatchett. Can you share the cost for nhance? We are debating on using Nhance or buying new or DIY for our cabinets.

  • 10 years ago
    I used N'Hance three years ago and the only option was enhancing present shade of oak or darkening it. No real change of color.
    The cost was $1300 in Napa,Ca.
    I refaced them two years later to bamboo at a ridicules cost.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Nice update! Love the opaque vintage white cabinets! Beautiful!

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Good job
  • 10 years ago
    Jeff the cost depends on the size of the kitchen and the service you want. Being a national Franchise who also partners with The Home Depot, A good or bad thing in some people's eyes. The cost can vary from place to place. An average kitchen here in central Florida cost $1250 for a basic refinish same color to $3500 for a total color change. The two pictures below the dark wood kitchen which only one side is shown was $3455 the opaque or as people call it painted (although it's a pigmented cabinet finish. There's a huge difference) cost $4225.

    I've heard people say I can replace them for that. Which may be true if you want Chinese cabinets with all there quality and off gassing problems. Along with doing the work yourself. We get called about three years later to come and fix these cheap import cabinets to refinish due to finish peeling.

    N-Hance has a place in the market which is for the homeowner who wants to transform their kitchen with the best value option. And the homeowner who is fine with the layout and door style, adding additional trim such as crown and light-rail is always an option.