And the various other Chinese lilies that appeared on the market around 2003, but only for a couple years.
IIRC even Wayside was once selling L. majoense, which kind of resembled Lilium nepalense. Now I can't find any nursery, even a specialty one, that has those plants. I thought by now growers in this country would have built up stocks. Have I not waited long enough?
L. majoense grew fine for me, but, when I moved gardens in winter due to a home sale in 2006, I was not able to locate the bulb.
azngrnthumbs
hld6
Related Professionals
Forrest City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Springfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Knoxville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cedar Rapids Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chico Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Owensboro Landscape Contractors · Aberdeen Landscape Contractors · Asheville Landscape Contractors · Muskogee Landscape Contractors · Martinsburg Landscape Contractors · Carson City Landscape Contractors · Redding Landscape Contractors · Plainfield Home Additions · Edison Home Additions · Lagrange Home Additions