NOID lily
Every year I buy some bulbs at the San Francisco Garden Show. Every year I make sure to write down what I bought and what pot it went into (had no garden for a few years). I can't FIND the list from the year I bought this thing. I'm pretty sure it's an Oriental, because most of my lilies are Oriental. I, naturally, failed to take a picture this year when it bloomed...
If you imagine a set of 3 nested 'V's, with the top of the V at the base of the petal, and the base of the V at the tip of the petal - the outer V is white, middle V is a medium-pale pink, innermost V is pale yellow/white, and another small spot of pink at the very base of the petal.
I probably bought it at the Van Veen Bulbs booth, or B & D Lilies, but I've looked at the B & D catalog and I see nothing resembling this pretty thing. Anybody have any ideas, or can direct me to a picture catalog where I can scroll through and hunt it down? I did already look at the pictures on the North American Lily site, and didn't find it.

wieslaw59
minflickOriginal Author
Related Professionals
DeRidder Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Petersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Champaign Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Greenfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mobile Landscape Contractors · Pine Bluff Landscape Contractors · Evansville Landscape Contractors · Virginia Beach Landscape Contractors · Waterloo Landscape Contractors · Marinette Landscape Contractors · Platteville Landscape Contractors · California Home Additions · Chattanooga Home Additions · Trenton Home Additions · Jamestown Home Additions