Software
Houzz Logo Print
lowe1010

Monkey

14 years ago
I love this monkey and the look he has on his face and was looking to create this decor for my baby's nursery. I've been trying to find a decal that compares but haven't been able to however I did find a place that can make a decal of an image. Would you be willing to share this image with me so I can have a decal made for our nursery? Thank you!
Michaels Jungle Baby Room · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    This was an imagine the homeowner pulled off the internet and printed out, I hand painted everything on the walls. If you Google search cartoon monkey and hit imagines you may be able to find him. I will see if i can find that imagine for you in the mean time. :)
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    There he is!! Happy decorating!
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you so much!! :)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Wow, this is hand painted, nice!
    We have a monkey hanging on a liana, but with a different style:
    Keezy the Monkey Baby Room Wall Decal (SKU 011) · More Info

    We also have other monkeys and trees on our website if you look for another option.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi lowe1010....good to see you found your decal....If you need any lighting ideas we have a great range of fun animal lamps for kids like the one below at www.luminapets.com
  • 12 years ago
    What color paint did you use on the walls?