Ipomoea alba, et. al...
19 years ago
It's only been two months since I moved into our house, but I figured I'd show show off my current "work in progress" with my moon-flowers and morning glories...
Now that they're getting long enough I'm going to "re-train" them to grow the tree trunk into a spiral pattern up to the fairies hung on the tree. Various types of (day blooming) morning glories are starting to use the moon-flowers as trellises to begin their climb up as well.
{{gwi:1049056}}
{{gwi:1049057}}
{{gwi:1049058}}
{{gwi:1049059}}

Sponsored
ankraras
aprilfool
Related Professionals
Greenville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oneonta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Green Bay Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Milwaukee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sarasota Landscape Contractors · Indianapolis Landscape Contractors · Lubbock Landscape Contractors · Tuscaloosa Home Additions · Sedalia Home Additions · Clarksdale Home Additions · Asheville Home Additions · Fall River Home Additions · Flagstaff Home Additions · Clovis Home Additions · Scottsbluff Home Additionsarjo_reichOriginal Author
arjo_reichOriginal Author
newage823