container moongarden
21 years ago
Hello, I am new here and a new gardener as well. I am attempting a container gothic moon garden.. and I say attempt because most everthing seems to be turning brown, the heat I suppose. My question is, I have finally been able to get my moonflower seeds to germinate and they are growing really well 2 plants are about a foot long and I have 2 others that are much smaller.... but how long before I can expect to see flowers? Also nothing I currently have seems to have any scent? I am planning buy some new plants over labor day, any recommendations, for something that will smell nice and work in containers?

Sponsored
sodbuster
Related Professionals
Madison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · DeRidder Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hannibal Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Huntington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montréal Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Virginia Beach Landscape Contractors · Marinette Landscape Contractors · Santa Rosa Landscape Contractors · Eureka Landscape Contractors · Idaho Falls Landscape Contractors · Lewiston Landscape Contractors · Ogden Landscape Contractors · Annapolis Home Additions · Escanaba Home Additions · Willmar Home Additions