Cicada tourism
18 years ago
Greetings everyone, I grew up in eastern Hamilton county (OH) and remember 2 cicada emergences( brood NO. 10). I am planning a trip this spring and would love to time it for the 2008 emergence. My question is the timing; late may? early June? does anyone know when the peak is? I assume it will be the same for other broods in Cincy and areas in recent years. Love those little red eyes. Thanks and recently located some good Christian Moerlein in Wash.

Sponsored
cincy_city_garden
Related Professionals
Kansas City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · York Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lansing Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ogden Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pullman Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brainerd Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · San Luis Obispo Landscape Contractors · Bismarck Landscape Contractors · Queens Landscape Contractors · Little Rock General Contractors · Wichita Falls General Contractors · Grand Island General Contractors · Edison General Contractors · Lubbock General Contractors