Software
Houzz Logo Print
suearmbruster

Lighting

14 years ago
I want to duplicate this look, but my island is going to be 9'8". Can you give me advice about lighting. Should I do two 24" chandeliers like you used or should I go with 3 smaller (15") lights? I think three 24" would be way too much because it won't allow for much space between them. Thanks for the advice, this is my most favorite kitchen I've ever seen!!
Classic White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 14 years ago
    Just realized your Island is about the same size, but mine will be only 3 ft wide. Is the 24" light too wide?
  • 13 years ago
    Do you think two pendant lights will work on an island that is 115" long and 66" wide? How far apart should they be?
  • 12 years ago
    how far off the countertop should the bottom of the light fixture ideally hang?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Typically a light fixture is suspended around 38"-42" off counter but that is really dependant on your ceiling height and the size of the fixture and how it reads visually in the space overall. I hope that helps as a starting point for you!
  • 11 years ago

    Where could I purchase this chandelier lighting?

  • 9 years ago

    WHERE DID YOU GET THE LIGHT FIXTURES? wHO MAKES THEM?


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi there! You can find these shaded pendants on www.circalighting.com

    Hope that helps!