jamesthomas, LLC · More Info

Comments (12)

• sybillezeldin
    11 years ago
    Where do I buy these sofas?
  • PRO
    Jamesthomas Interiors
    11 years ago
    We had these couches custom made for the client.
  • PRO
    #KrisFordRealtor
    11 years ago
    Can u also have them made for me?
  • PRO
    Jamesthomas Interiors
    11 years ago
    Yes. Would be happy to have them made for you. Please email me at james@jtliving to discuss further and for a quote.
  • kevettebb
    10 years ago
    I love the sofas, what's the price?
  • PRO
    Jamesthomas Interiors
    10 years ago
    Thank you for your interest. We love the sofas, too! Our firm is no longer coordinating quotes for these sofas. Our fee structure is set up in a way that we only handle full-scope projects and don't do one-off pieces. I hope you understand. Kind regards.
  • corlilas
    10 years ago
    sybillezeldin, try Hickory Chair. they will customize your sofa according to your / your designer specifications. i don't know if Hickory Chair works directly with consumers. I am ordering mine (very similar to the one shown) through an interior designer. It will cost me about $9000 - including shipping. good luck!!
  • sdoucet
    10 years ago
    I would love to order these couches. Can you put me in contact with the manufacturer? Thank you!!
  • PRO
    Jamesthomas Interiors
    10 years ago
    Greetings. We've had so much interest in these sectionals that we are now quoting them for interested parties. Please feel free to email me at james@jamesthomaschicago.com for more info.
  • Liliana Chocarro
    8 years ago

HI, having the two corner sofas is brilliant. What are the dimensions of those sofas?

Thank you!

• PRO
    Jamesthomas Interiors
    8 years ago

The sectionals are 6'-0"W x 9'-0"L (the chaise portion) and 36"D. Hope this helps!