I have large expanses of Mayapples (Podophyllum peltatum) around my garden and in the last few years they have become increasingly disfigured with rust. Not only is this unsightly and debilitating to the plants, I am afraid that the infection will spread to my much more expensive asiatic Podophyllums.
I'm a firm believer in systemics, and need some suggestions on a good systemic fungicide to get this eradicated or at least under control.
TIA
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
geoforceOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Sarasota Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Evansville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lake Charles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Waterloo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Peoria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wausau Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orlando Landscape Contractors · Sarasota Landscape Contractors · Cleveland Landscape Contractors · Pittsburgh Landscape Contractors · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Atlanta Kitchen Remodelers · Westminster Kitchen Remodelers · Muskegon Kitchen Remodelers · Olympia Kitchen Remodelersrhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)