Software
Houzz Logo Print
hunterweav

Major Snail Problem

12 years ago

Hello. In my garden, I have a Major snail problem. They eat all my plants. But they especially hide in my parsley plant which is really bushy and every morning I go out to pick them out and there is a bunch of them in there.
I've even trimmed my parsley back and they still do it. Then the cycle repeats because they lay eggs and they hatch in there and the snails stay on there all day long. How can I get rid of them? The problem
Is I have a lot of ladybugs in my garden which I love because they Eat all the pests so I don't want any chemicals that would kill them.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County