Software
Houzz Logo Print
coley510

Hot pepper plants looking sick

12 years ago

I decided to start my own hot pepper plants this year. I have about 20 plants of 5 different varieties and some are beginning to look sick. They are growing in 4" pots with a soil-less growing medium under two shop lights with cool and warm bulbs in each. I water a couple times a week and have fed twice with plant starter fertilizer and have some tomato fertilizer to give them soon. They are about a month and change old now and some are getting quite big. I've been noticing that some leaves are starting to curl at the edges and blister like damage is appearing between the veins. The blister turns to yellow after time and then to brown as seen in photo below. Can anyone tell me what is causing this? Does the plant need more nutrients? I need help! Thanks everyone

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21