Software
Houzz Logo Print
chaudk

Raccoon problem

12 years ago

Hello all and thanks in advance for advice.

I did a search and found a couple of posts about raccoons, but I think my situation is a bit unique since the raccoon is not doing damage that I am concerned about or in my house:

I have a fairly wild back yard. At the very back of it is a section of redwood fencing that was built around a small bushy tree. Basically, there is about a six foot diameter circle of fencing around the tree that sits between two properties. The tree's branches completely fill the void. The fence is about 7ft high. Inside of this circle is also a raccoon(s). Really, I wouldn't care that it lives there except that my dog has become obsessed with it and barks constantly at the fenced area (and he is not usually a barker).

Any advice on encouraging this raccoon to find a new home?

Comments (5)