Software
Houzz Logo Print
maxwelltf

White Eggs on Petunia leaves -underside

19 years ago

Hi folks - this is my first post. I have posted an upclose picture of the problem. We have some very nice petunias that actually survived over the winter and have exploded recently now that the weather has improved. Large blooms of pink and white. They were growing very quickly, but within a couple of days took a turn for the worse and began to get limp. I've been watching the closely and have discovered on the underside of some leaves many little white eggs. Since it's still early in the season, and remembering last season how they were ravaged by catepillars and little white flying things, I was hoping to take some early measure to keep them healthy. Any input or suggestions? Thanks!!! -Tom

Image link: {{!gwi}}

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting