I have eight raised beds, all of which seem to be invested with symphylans. What is the best way to control them? I have looked extensively online but I haven't found any concrete solutions. I know that tilling may help, but if I've already got plants in the ground, this wouldn't be productive. Is there anything else that might work, without simultaneously killing the plants? I may trying saturating the soil around the plants with neem. It's discouraging to see healthy plants wither as soon as they go in the garden.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Kimmsr
Related Professionals
Port Saint Lucie Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Athens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilton Head Island Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Altoona Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Braunfels Landscape Contractors · Detroit Landscape Contractors · Winona Landscape Contractors · Oxnard Landscape Contractors · Salinas Landscape Contractors · California Kitchen Remodelers · Miami Kitchen Remodelers · Beaumont Kitchen Remodelers · Portsmouth Kitchen Remodelers · Carson City Kitchen Remodelers · Kennewick Kitchen Remodelers