I'm a new member. My hibiscus plants that are potted have white flies. I tried to make KWAS by putting 2.5 tablespoons of rye flour into 1 gallon of water that had no chlorine in it. It never turned white. It was tan color and had a slight sour smell. No bubbles. I had it in a plastic container that was covered, but not sealed really tight. I removed the cover a few times a day to stir it. I was surprised that it got moldy after only a week or two.
What did I do wrong? How should it be stored? Plastic or glass? Keep it out of sunlight?
Thanks in advance for your help.
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
Kimmsr
Related Professionals
Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ocala Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Springfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rolla Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Queens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pittsburg Landscape Contractors · Elizabethtown Landscape Contractors · Rocky Mount Landscape Contractors · Greenfield Landscape Contractors · Vincennes Kitchen Remodelers · Jacksonville Kitchen Remodelers · Grand Island Kitchen Remodelers · Cleveland Kitchen Remodelers · Milwaukee Kitchen Remodelers · Santa Rosa Kitchen RemodelersMarcia24Original Author
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7