Software
Houzz Logo Print
mcgyvr2009i

What's wrong with my peach tree?

12 years ago

Back in 2012, I purchased a hale haven peach tree. and it had a tough time establishing itself because of the harsh drought. The leaves were drying up and falling off. Thankfully, my landlord installed a hose system so I can keep it watered along with all my other plants during times of drought.

NOW, I have a new problem.
I have three photos of a leaf from my Hale Haven peach tree. It has some kind of deformation on it. It looks kind of wrinkly. Here's 3 photos of the leaf:

I've seen this on the trees around my house mostly affecting the maples, and up the road, there's a peach tree in someone else's yard that is experiencing the same thing. I saw this on 3 other leaves on my peach tree from what I could see.

Have you seen this before? Do you know what's causing it? Disease? Nutrient deficiency? Fungus infection? Is it deadly to plants? Is there any way to cure it? Thanks a bunch.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting