My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hi- I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer. Both my friend's garden and my garden have some sort of slug on and under the tomatillo leaves. It is small, light tan with a black spot in the middle of it's back and they are in groups of more than 3 up to 8 usually. It is not on any other plant in the garden. Actually it's only on one of my 4 tomatillos. Any ideas?
Well- I didn't notice any legs and they look most like slugs. I wondered if they were insect larvae but I don't think that was the case. I have been picking them off and I haven't seen one in a day or so... What source do you use to identify garden bugs?
I also have this problem. Never grew these before but thought I'd try them this year. They are right next to my tomato plants which aren't affected at all, just the tomatillos. I only have one but it has tons of little slug things.
Very likely the larvae of the three lined potato beetle - they look very slug-like and are somewhat slimy. About the only pest (other than flea beetles) that bother tomatillos. And they like tomatoes as well - and pretty much anything in the Solanaceae.
janetr
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
Related Professionals
Ashland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middlesboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cedar Rapids Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Champaign Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elgin Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brainerd Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Providence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Desert Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Everett Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Starkville Landscape Contractors · Danbury Landscape Contractors · Waco Kitchen Remodelers · Lansing Kitchen Remodelers · Albany Kitchen Remodelers · Boise Kitchen RemodelerschwnkwgardenOriginal Author
organic_nut
glhage
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)