Software
Houzz Logo Print
jawjapeach_gw

Cherry Leaf Spot

13 years ago

I have a beautiful Weeping Cherry that has all of a sudden developed brown leaf spot. Some of the leaves are yellowing and dropping. I checked for aphids since I've seen a few ants on the tree. I couldn't find any but sprayed with Pyola anyway. Figured it couldn't hurt. But it certainly had no affect for these spots.

I went online and identified the problem and according to the University of Mich. I have "cherry leaf spot". the pics were identical to my problem. The way to treat this according to the University is to treat the tree with a spry called "Bravo". I have looked all over the net and cannot find it anywhere.

Would anyone happen to know where I might find this product? Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting