My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I was not here sometimes, just only today I found your post when I tried to find some of my old posts. Thank you for remember me :-) I had a very successful season I enjoyed my chilies and tomatoes. I do not believe home grown tomatoes are so delicious. I was not able to eat all of them, it was a lot.
Kevin, just I found the reason Linda thought I'm "she". I am "he" Rhizo is right.
Glad to see you again, Caelian! I remember thinking that you were so observant, and always posting pictures of the many insecfs found in your garden...most of which turned out to be beneficial.
I hope that you will return again this coming year. Congratulations on your successful harvest!
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7Original Author
woohooman San Diego CA zone 10a
Related Professionals
Mansfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Colorado Springs Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Winston-Salem Landscape Contractors · Chambersburg Landscape Contractors · Lufkin Landscape Contractors · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Canton Landscape Contractors · Saint Marys Landscape Contractors · Eureka Landscape Contractors · Lagrange Landscape Contractors · Magnolia Kitchen Remodelers · Rome Kitchen Remodelers · Louisville Kitchen Remodelers · Kahului Kitchen Remodelersrhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7Original Author
chilliwin
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7Original Author
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7Original Author
chilliwin