Software
Houzz Logo Print
cthoman

who makes these lights?

14 years ago
Gabriel Builders · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I don't know. These came directly from the designer.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    They are the Grosvenor Light by Circa Lighting. All the lighting is by Circa.

    http://www.circalighting.com/details.aspx?pid=3415
  • 13 years ago
    It doesn't look like the off-white pleated shade that they offer on the Grosvenor. I like what is pictured here so much more than what they show on the circa lighting website.
  • 12 years ago
    Is that textured wallpaper on the insides panels? Looks great!
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Could be Vaughan Menton Hanging Shade. They have multiple sizes and fabrics to choose from. Much more custom than the circa lights. You can look at them at www.vaughandesigns.com
  • 12 years ago
    Ahhhh perfect - thank you so much for your reply on the light. A year later and I still was holding out.