My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
hey folks I have some issues that have started to turn up on several of my plants and I don't know what they are never had this problem before looking for incite I have more pics but will only let me send one at a time popo
Is this plant Bignonia (crossvine)? It would be helpful for everybody if you listed the plant's identification with your images.
Are you watering from a well? If so, is the water being tested on a regular basis? When I had my nursery in SC, I ended up with salty well water, which can really ruin a container nursery in a heart beat. Some of my plants looked very much like yours.
That's about all the insight I can offer at this time, without more info from you. I don't really see anything that jumps out as a disease, to me.
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
jean001a
Related Professionals
Ocala Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orlando Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Marcos Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Richmond Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Traverse City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Manhattan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bloomington Landscape Contractors · Rapid City Landscape Contractors · Dover Kitchen Remodelers · Lexington Kitchen Remodelers · Tyler Kitchen Remodelers · Gary Kitchen Remodelers · Taunton Kitchen Remodelers · Modesto Kitchen Remodelers · Coeur d'Alene Kitchen Remodelerszzackey