My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Help!!!!! I have a mass planting of Jasmine Minima, I would say that 1/4 of it is Bleaching out and turning white. I have checked for Spider Mites (no sign), Sprayed a fungus control, fertilized, also put down Mag. Sulfate. Nothing has helped. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know what this is??? Thank You
ChipSomers, I have observed this aberration but (rather arrogantly) dismissed it as a "Sport". In self defense, I did try to ascribe a cause of the phenomenon; but could not find one. It occurs sporadically in run of maybe 150 ft. by 3ft. area. Once a week I remove about half a dozen of these "Albino" (my term) shoots. The proof of the pudding would be to propagate a cutting and see if it reproduces "like itself". Here is an inspiring LINK
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
ronalawn82
Related Professionals
Aiken Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Worthington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pueblo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kalispell Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Bay Landscape Contractors · Rome Landscape Contractors · Bloomington Landscape Contractors · London Landscape Contractors · San Marcos Kitchen Remodelers · Bloomington Kitchen Remodelers · Fall River Kitchen Remodelers · Cleveland Kitchen Remodelers · Sacramento Kitchen Remodelers · Redding Kitchen Remodelers